Inforce warrants our products and accessories to be free of defect in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the of the original owner. However, some exceptions do exist and are outlined below.
Inforce reserves the right to render warranties null and void in the following cases:
- If the device has been modified.
- If the device has been mechanically or chemically damaged.
- If the device has been tampered with by an unauthorized Inforce Repair Technician.
- If the device has been damaged due to misuse, abuse or neglect.
- If the device has been damaged by use of other than Inforce brand accessories, disassembly, defective batteries or altering the product from its original state (cerakoting/cosmetic changes).
- If purchased from an individual, a nonauthorized dealer on eBay or an auction website.
Important Warranty Details:
- In the event of a defect under this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty is only valid if the product is purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Due to international laws, the majority of Inforce products purchased outside of the United States are covered under warranty for 10 years unless otherwise stated by law.
- If the unit has been discontinued and there is a direct replacement for that model, the direct replacement will be sent.
- If there is no direct replacement for a returned product under warranty, a product credit equal to the current value of the scope will be issued.
Can I return an Inforce product for a refund?
Yes, but it must meet specific qualifications:
- Purchased directly from us.
- In new condition.
- Postmarked within 15 days of receipt.
- Approved via Return Authorization.
Lastly, registration of your Inforce product can be handled on the Product Registration page.
*If you have any additional questions or concerns about this topic or other Inforce products, please feel free to Contact Us.
Article is closed for comments.